Saturday, February 7, 2009

Terri's Banana Pancakes

4 smashed over ripe bananas
2or 3 T sugar
2 eggs

1/4 c melted butter

2 c or more milk

2c flour or more( can use whole wheat for up to half the flour)

1 heaping T baking powder about 4 teaspoons or so

1/2 t salt

1 t vanilla


mix all wet ingredients except milk then alternate adding flour and milk to right consistency.

Cook on a 350 degree griddle


I like them with powdered sugar

2 comments:

Jen said...

My favorite! Seriously! I have called Ter on a number of occasions for this and of course she made it up in her head but there have been times when I couldn't reach her and franticly called Amy or Molly and they said and I quote " Jen, just make some pancake batter and add some bananas." NOOOOOOO that won't do. Trust me this is different. Try them out and you'll never want another regular pancake again. Thanks Ter - just another Terri's Tried and True Tasty Temptation.

Molly Thorne said...

Ethan asked me just yesterday if I knew how to make banana pancakes. He saw them on Curious George. He is very excited that now I have a recipe. Thanks Ter